On Monday, fire broke out in his workshop while making sweets. The fire was looking small at first but spreading quickly.
Rahul immediately Evacuated his staff and called fire brigade for help.
Rahul realized that fire extinguisher is available in the store room. And he can manage the fire as it is not that big right now.
He went to the store room and brought Kanex ABC Fire extinguisher. Rahul managed to stop the fire from spreading more.
The situation was very much in control Before Fire Brigade arrived. Fire fighters saved Rahul and his workshop. Fire fighters congratulated Rahul for the brave act.
Be like Rahul. Keep a fire extinguisher at your workplace.
Visit our website or connect with us anytime for assistance.
Call us:- +91 82912 09610